Have you ever wondered if there are things an airplane simply can’t or won’t do? It turns out that airplanes have strict rules regarding their pathways in the sky – for safety reasons, and for the sake of staying friendly with continental neighbors. Some of the places they’re not allowed to fly over might surprise you!
For example, planes won’t fly directly over the Earth’s poles and over the Pacific Ocean. You can’t see planes over Tibet and over the City of Mecca. The airspace over Walt Disney World and Disneyland is also a no-fly zone. The same applies to Area 51 but we don’t know why.
Other videos you might like:
A Plane Disappeared And Landed 37 Years Later
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Flight Attendants
That’s Why Airplane Seats Are Almost Always Blue
The Earth’s Poles 1:20
the Pacific Ocean 2:43
The City of Mecca 4:09
When It’s Too Hot 4:35
George Washington’s House 5:23
Disney World and Disneyland 5:56
Pantex Nuclear Facility 6:43
Camp David 7:08
Kennedy Space Center 7:56
Area 51 8:30
Buckingham Palace 9:11
The Taj Mahal 9:46
#Planes #aviation #brightside
– Due to the windy and snowy conditions of the Antarctic mountains, this area is more prone to white-outs; the pilot wouldn’t be able to see at all!
– The Earth’s north pole has super strong magnetic fields that are constantly changing – their reach and direction can change by miles a year!
– Planes won’t fly over Tibet. This is largely due to the Himalayan Mountains. First of all, if a plane has to land in an emergency situation, mountains aren’t exactly the ideal impromptu runway.
– There’s a strong magnetic field in Makkah. As mentioned earlier, a magnetic field can cause navigational problems for pilots.
– George Washington’s House is considered a National Historic Landmark, so to prevent further damage to the historic home, even from air vibrations in the sky, the airspace above George and Martha’s house was declared a no-fly zone.
– In 2003, the Disney Corporation put “temporary” no-fly zones over both their parks, but somehow, they just stuck.
– Due to the many presidents and world-wide VIPs that visit Camp David, the airspace above the whole compound is a no-fly zone for safety reasons.
– Kennedy Space Center in Florida is a no-fly zone. There’s a lot of NASA and U.S. Airforce activity that goes on here – pretty important work. So safety for all parties is the top priority.
– Buckingham Palace is meant to protect the Queen and the royal family, so of course a no-fly zone was established above it.
– The Indian government place a no-fly zone above the area of the Taj Mahal in 2006 to safeguard this important historical building and the many tourists who come to witness its majesty.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: